Processing of Personal Data
For your peace of mind, we inform you of how we treat your personal data when you use our website.
Such treatment is the minimum required for the visualization of the Web and the use of its functionalities (Art. 6(1)(b) General Data Protection Regulation) and, on the other hand, the minimum required to be able to return a reply and communication in case you fill in our contact form.
When you arrive at our website, your browser transfers certain data to our web server (cookies). A transfer for purely technical reasons, since it is required to make the requested information available to you. The data that is collected, stored and used for a short period of time are:
- IP Address
- Date and time of access
- Time zone difference at Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the application (site specific)
- Access Status/Http Status Code
- Volume of data transferred
- Website requesting access
- Browser, language settings, browser operating system version and its surface
At the same time, in order to protect our legitimate interests in case of malicious attacks, beyond the control of the visitor, the servers that host our website keep such data for a limited period of time in order to be able to initiate a follow-up in case there is an unauthorized access or attempt to access our servers (Art. 6(1)(f) General Data Protection Regulation).
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation made from that equipment.
Smoke & Data uses on this website cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are disabled, you will not receive our content and services correctly.
Specifically, the following cookies are installed on this website:
- Google Analytics cookies, of indefinite duration _ga, _gat Purpose: Statistical analysis of visits to the website.
- WordPress cookies, of indefinite duration: _gca, _utma, _utmz, _ga: Manage access to WordPress.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES. The user will be able – at any time – to choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website through the browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you want to know more about cookies, there is a lot of information available on the Internet, but you can start here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/galletas/.